Wednesday, August 21, 2013

CAUTION : Filming in Progress

'71 , a film  directed by Yann Demange, is currently being shot in Liverpool. Yesterday , I was lucky enough to have a look around the set of the new film, set in Belfast during 1971.Angus Lamont, a friend of my Dad's who is also the producer showed us around wardrobe , the hair and make up department and  a few other trailers : but at that point I didn't think to take pictures which is a shame, but I did remember to take photographs on location. 

Complex cameras and screens were set up on a dilapidated street in Liverpool , with a burnt out car at the centre of the action ; characters were filmed running down narrow alleyways with numerous gunshots firing.To be honest, I don't know very much about the plot, but I won't go into too much detail about what I saw , because it will probably spoil it.Anyway, here are some pictures I took:





Thanks to Gus , for showing us around , it was great new experience which I will remember for ever ( I've just realised how cheesy that sounds-ah well ,

No comments:

Post a Comment